Saturday, 17 November 2012

Brian's Review of The Stone Raft


When I planned an event to celebrate José Saramago's 90th anniversary, it was a labour of love, it was something I had to do. I didn't have anything planned other than just writing and writing and writing about him for a whole month. I didn't ask anyone to participate, I just hoped some people would follow it. I happily observe that visits to my blog have increased this month so I guess that part has been accomplished, and I thank everyone who's been following me in November.

What I didn't expect, however, was for other bloggers to join me in this. So I also have to thank Brian, who used this occasion to read The Stone Raft.  He has kindly reviewed the novel and it can be found at his blog, Babbling Books. Please take some time to visit and read his blog, it's full of great material about books.

No comments:

Post a Comment